The “Steinbeis-Forschungszentrum Systementwurf und Test” can provide comprehensive equipment directly or in the context of a cooperation, which offer short-term and extensive testing for in-house and customer development.
E-Bike and Motorcycle
- Pedelec “Stevens E-Caprile 25 Gent”, Li-Ion 400 Wh, continuously automatic gearbox, access to vehicle data via CAN
- Electric motorcycle “ZERO DS ZF11.4”, Li-Ion 11,4 kWh, top speed 153 km/h, access to vehicle data via Bluetooth
- Mobile measuring Chamber for testing of samples bodies in the frequency range from 100 MHz to 6 GHz (lining with foam absorbers and Ferrite tiles).
- Interfaces: RF / LAN / USB / FO and IEC 60320 outlets (C13)/inlets (C14) for mains-powered test items
- Suitable for implementing emitted/immunity to interference analysis
- Signal generator for generating interference signals
- Spectrum analyser for the measurement of emitted interference
LTX Credence D10
- Instrument slots for variable configurations, from single to multi site, from digital-only to mixed-signal
- Digital instruments featuring 96 channels with 200 Mbps on any channel
- DSP control with 4 channels
- High-density analog instruments with 16 or 72 channels of high-precision DPS, voltage / current source and measurement capabilities